quarta-feira, 21 de abril de 2010

Head Over Feet - Alanis Morissette




I had no choice but to hear you


You stated your case time and again


I thought about it



You treat me like I'm a princess


I'm not used to liking that


You ask how my day was



(chorus)


You've already won me over in spite of me


Don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet


Don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are


I couldn't help it


It's all your faults



Your love is thick and it swallowed me whole


You're so much braver than I gave you credit for


That's not lip service



(repeat chorus)



You are the bearer of unconditional things


You held your breath and the door for me


Thanks for your patience



You're the best listener that I've ever met


You're my best friend


Best friend with benefits


What took me so long



I've never felt this healthy before


I've never wanted something rational


I am aware now


I am aware now



(repeat chorus)



Thinking about it... for a long time...

Nenhum comentário: